Etiketter

onsdag 24 april 2013

Saltkråkan


Saltkråkan 


I worked at a day care at Norra Fäladen, Saltkråkan  week 14-15. The day care was on a bus so we were outdoor every day. We drove the bus to a new location every day. They have been there before but different locations every day. All kids have the clothes on the bus and I helped them with that and what they want me to do. We eat on the bus or outside if it´s not raining or somthing like that. The are toys inside the bus and if it´s raining could they be there and see a movie.

I have done the same thing as a real ”teacher”. But we learned the other teacher to use IPad. I have really fun all kids like me but it was a little annoying when all kids said can I hold your hand, play on your phone, look at your phone like that but I have learned much. I have four siblings and what I see so are kids different when they not are home. At home are they more whining and disobedient. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar